The Late Romanticist Eduard Leonhardi used this house as a studio and museum until his death in 1905. During the 1970s and ´80s, politically daring actions and expositions were carried out here by progressive artists of the GDR. The building now acccomodates changing exhibitions of contemporary art and a permanent display of Leonhardi´s works.
Director: Bernd Heise
Opening hours / entrance fees
Our museums are open again.
Tue to Fri: 2 p.m. 6 p.m.
Sat to Sun, holidays : 10 a.m. 6 p.m.
4 Euros / reduced 2,50 Euros
Children under 7 years free admission